Tuesday, 26 March 2013

a working USB Occilloscope

The oscilloscope SW is very fast!

Last week end I finally found  a working solution for the interpolation algorithmic and tonight I decided to work on the SW side to make the SW very responsive. I'm very impressed how the GUI react with the commands considering the amount of work is doing to calculate the interpolation of a waveform.
I'm also impressed with the linearity displayed from the sinc(x) exp(-x^2/3) algorithm.
So now my task for the next day is to assemble the second channel on the PCB and to finish the SW.

No comments:

Post a Comment